AIM
wadefulp

Weezy F B. 2 Weezy F B. 2

Weezy F B was a work of art that, quite frankly, transcended the genre of flash animation. Like many others, I anxiously awaited the sequel and all I can say is - wow. What a profound piece of true artwork. If I could give this over 9000 stars I would.

Peaches/Muffin Clan trib. Peaches/Muffin Clan trib.

good job with the movie man

that movie was insane in the membrane, good song, animation, and that part with the dialouge between the two muffins was funny as shit. FIFEN

BananaBreadMuffin responds:

It's spelt fifne, thank you very much.

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

Rofls, good movie

Wow that movie was so true, havent we all at one point or another had stacks of empty and half empty cans of Bawls and soda lying all round the computer, or been using the mouse on our stomach.

Anyways, nice ending, good artwork, and an overall great cartoon. :D

Jemima Richter 2004 Jemima Richter 2004

wow what a great goddamned movie

nice job, I am adding this to my favorites, just let me watch it one more time so I can masturbate to it again ;)

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

please go back to your old style of animation

everything doesnt need to be animated and voice acted well to be great, TN5 was sooo much better than this, please go back to your old style of animation, anyways, I guess it was pritty funny

if it was a dream if it was a dream

nice animation, needs a good plot

instead of just reproducing your dream which was irrelevant and had no plot, I would develope more off of it and make a storyline, and add some dialouge, it needs more than just that one song, but nice job, I liked it, keep up the good work.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wow what a great movie

when I first saw the high score I thought this movie must be overrated, but its clearly not. awesome animation, keep up the good work.

The Elderly Gone Wild The Elderly Gone Wild

fapfapfapfapfap

thank you for providing newgrounds with some more high quality jack off material, but how do I order the video?

A Tribute To Spam A Tribute To Spam

ROFLMFAO

lol, that was hilarious, I dont know if it was supposed to be, but it was. best scene was when they were in heaven playing football. fifen

@@@The Void@@@ @@@The Void@@@

sweet movie

it coulda been a little bit longer but it was well animated and had nice music. fifen!