AIM
wadefulp

COKEHEAD COKEHEAD

the game was good but...

doing coke cant make you hallucinate

Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.- Pen Click Race -Gold Ed.-

WTF You beat Data!??? wasn't what I was expecting

you should make some badass endind for that

PacmanAdictingSinceThe80s PacmanAdictingSinceThe80s

pacman is fucking awesome, good job

this is a fun game, it is exactly 100% identicle to all the other pacman games online, except some of the colors are different. I guess I can't say its stolen though, since they are all trying to look like the same thing. Anyways, keep up the good work, this was a really fun game. My high score on it was 67,320.

Sparks Sparks

My new favorite game on ng, 850/2000

ok so I guess 850/2000 isnt a good score at all, but I had a lot of fun beating the game, it took me a while, but it is definently addictive and fun. Maybe you could keep adding levels after 10 and upgrade it, I dunno, but this game definently has area for expansion, I could see lots of cool ideas be put into it to make it more challenging. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Just Another Soundboard Just Another Soundboard

nice soundboard, works for prank calls lol

I just pranked a few of my friends with this soundboard, it might be better if there was more than one slide because the font was really small

Futurama - Shoot Bender 2 Futurama - Shoot Bender 2

Wheres level 2? Intro needs sound? Cant use guns!

Level 2 is unplayable, I think that the intro could use some voice acting, and the guns I bought I couldnt use!! Aso a few bugs like the broken glass goes back to normal when you are about to leave the first room, anyways, I liked the game a lot, keep up the good work! I hope you can fix the small bugs and just update the swf later, since this clearly wont be blammed.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

nice but the Jailbait thing is old now

anyways, if people were to play it honestly, they would hit 10/10 of those girl/women. lol.

Kramer Hentai Adventure Kramer Hentai Adventure

nice idea but not pulled off very well

I thought Kramer was going out to get some Afghani pussy, then he went to..... look at hentai? kinda dull, especially when I pressed Baltimore and the game was over. And btw dude, Seinfeld was in NYC, not in Baltimore, so it makes no sense for him to say "home sweet home" in Baltimore. wtf, anyways nice job, 6/10

MessYouUpMac responds:

No, no, no, he goes to Baltimore, and then he decides he wants to go home, not talking about NYC.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

is was nice but it would have been better if

you knew how to spell average

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Chickens are cool animals

Wade Fulp Dress Up Wade Fulp Dress Up

I wish I was as big as Wade

but maybe I need to wait until I am older.... good movie